Tempered glasses are obtained when glasses are thermally heated to induce compressive stress of 11000 to 20000Psi on the surface and edge compression of not less than 97000Psi.Cutting and grinding must be done before tempering on this type of glass.Otherwise the glass will be fractured.
The major classification inclues:
- Flat clear glass and bend clear glass
- Flat tinted glass and bend tinted glass
We offer the tempered glass mainly for the following purposes:
- Automotive and Industrial
- Reduce risk of injury as it will breakdown only into small pieces instead of sharp,jagged shards
- Passenger Vehicle
- Shower doors
- Architectural glass doors
Bend glass and Decorative bend glass
Tinted glass is made of a polyester base with scratch-resistant coating.Sometimes we use multiple layers to achieve their results.These generally give a dark effect to the glass.
- Light reflection
These type of glasses are produced by merging two tempered or raw glass into one by one by a thin PVB(poly vinyl butyral).If these glasses break, the particles tend to adhere to the PVB interlayer and thereby reducing accidents.It can withstand weather damage.
- performance under impact
- Sound reduction
- Design versatility
- installation ease
- Glazed doors and side panels
- shopping centres
- Automobile wind screen
Insulated glasses are also known as double glazed or double pane glasses.It includes two or three glass window panes separated by vaccum to reduce the heat transfer acroos a part of the building.Usually these glasses are manufactured with glasses in range of thickness from 3 to 10mm.
- Reduce heat gain and heat loss
- Act as a safety and security window
- Increases energy efficiency in building
- help in sound insulation and improves acoustics of the place.
- washing unit
- drying unit
- pressing unit
This uses the same technique as normal tempered glasss with slight difference in settings.These are semi-tempered glass which retains the normal properties of ordinary float glass.The cooling process is generally slower than normal tempered glass.When broken,the glass fragments are more similar in size and shape to annealed glass fragments and thus it will stay longer.
- Compression strength is lower
- Twice as strong as annealed or untreated glass
- Facades of towers
- Window glass in multistorey building
Reflective glasses are manufactured by applying a suitable reflective coating to the back side of the glass.This reflective coating also provides a one-way mirror effect and thereby preventing visibility from the outside and thus providing us privacy.
- heat reflective
- structural façade glazing
Lacquered glasses are those which si painted on one side so that it becomes opaque. These are opaque in appearance and is produced by depositing and baking a coating of lacquer to one side of the clear glass. For its application,the plain glass is fused with lacquer to create clear and smooth glass surface.
- Latest Design
- Durable and homogeneous finish
- For paneling purpose in furniture
- Decor Purpose